Grad School Essay Writing
Your graduate school essays serve as the human dimension in your entire application. The essays hold your application together and truly show the adcom the one thing they want to know: WHO YOU ARE. It is for this reason that your graduate school admissions essays need to be authentic and exceptional.
The following resources will walk you through the process of creating a captivating, thoughtful, and well-written grad school personal statement or statement of purpose:
- From Example to Exemplary, a free special report.
- 6 Tips for Getting Started on Your Application Essays
- Get Started on Your Personal Statement with One Easy Technique
- 4 Statement of Purpose Must-Haves: What You Need to Start
- First Drafts of Personal Statements: Let Yourself Go
- The Miraculous 15-Minute Rough Draft
- The Art of the Opening Line
- Writing a Lead that Pops
- An Admissions Lesson from JFK
Writing Your Essays
- 5 Fatal Flaws, a free special report.
- Essays that Stick, an on-demand webinar.
- 10 Do's & Don'ts for Your Statement of Purpose
- 10 Tips for Better Writing
- 3 Essential Components of a Personal Statement
- How to Tell a Tale in Your Personal Statement
- 3 Tips for Showing Strengths in Your Application Essay
- 4 Ways to Show How You’ll Contribute in the Future
- Personal Statement Tip: Story Time
- Where’s the Poetry? The Secret Ingredient in Your Essays
Editing Your Essays
- Epidemic Among Applicants!, a video.
- Scale Back on Cliches
- The Editing Funnel
- Vivid Verbs
- Word Limit Tip
- How to Manage Word Limits and Deadlines
- The Typo Typhoon
- A Six-Item Checklist before Hitting “Submit”
- Does Your Personal Statement Deliver?
For something as important as your grad school essay, you're going to want expert input. Put our pros to work to help you write the best grad school personal statement when you choose from our graduate school essay services.