Are you interested in joining our team of exceptional and experienced admissions consultants? We are hiring for the following positions.
MBA/Business School Admissions Consultant
Accepted is looking to hire an experienced MBA admissions consultant to join our team in guiding our clients through the entire MBA application process. Our admissions consultants are passionate about helping our clients gain acceptance to the top business schools around the world.
As an Accepted admissions consultant, you would have the following responsibilities:
- Work one-on-one with clients helping them navigate the admissions process, which could include school selection, brainstorming, essay revision, resume construction, interview preparation, waitlist strategy, and decision counseling.
- Conduct free consultations to advise prospective applicants and answer initial questions
- Write and revise blog posts for the Accepted blog
- Lead and/or participate in webinars
- Attend staff meetings
We are looking for people with the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience working on a business school admissions committee or as a chair, director, or dean of admissions for a business school; or in an undergraduate pre-professional advising role with a focus on business and graduate management education
- An eagle-eye for editing
- Outstanding writing and mentoring skills
- Ability to work independently and manage deadlines
- Excellent public speaking skills
- A desire to explore a flexible and exciting opportunity
This is a part-time, independent contractor, remote-work opportunity.
The potential consultant cannot work simultaneously in a graduate admissions capacity for a university and for Accepted.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org