Business School Interviews
Congratulations—you've been invited to interview at a top MBA program! Now what?
If you think that your hard work was over the moment you hit 'Submit,' then you're going to have to think again. Making a good impression on paper is only half the battle; now you're going to have to wow the adcoms in person (or at least over the phone). And your MBA interview, whether for Harvard, Stanford or any top business school, is not something you're going to want to wing—your chances of acing your interview will increase dramatically if you put time and energy into preparing for the big day.
The following resources will help you prep for your business school interview by providing you with information on the steps you should take before your interview, questions you should ask during your interview, and appropriate interview follow-up etiquette.
Before the Big Day
- MBA IV: MBA Interview Questions and Tips, an ebook.
- MBA Interview Prep: How to Ace Your Interviews, a free special report.
- The 10 Commandments of MBA Interviews, a free webinar.
- Preparing for Behavioral and General Questions, a video.
- Ask Away!
- Prepare for Your Interviews with Positive Imagery
- Make (and Complete) Your Interview Checklist
- Interview Tip: Prepare Questions
- MBA Admissions: Prepare for Probing Interviews
- 4 Ways to Prepare for Your MBA Interview
- 5 MBA Interview Prep Secrets
Interview and Post-Interview Advice
- 3 Solid-Gold MBA Interview Tips
- How to Ace Your Interview with an Adcom Member
- Tips for Your In-Person Interview with a Student or Alum
- Tips for Successful Phone and Skype MBA Interviews
- 4 Tips for Your MBA Phone Interview
- MBA Team Interviews: How They Work and How to Ace Them
- Tips for Tackling Team Interviews
- Study Shows that WHEN You Interview Matters
- Does Interview Prep Make You Phony?
- Four Tips for the Wharton Interview
- 4 To-Do’s for After Your MBA Interview
- HBS Post-Interview Reflections, a video.
Ace your business school interviews by preparing for the big day with an experienced admissions expert. Check out our catalog of MBA interview services to see which one-on-one interview package works best for you!