Hourly MBA Resume Editing
You have a resume or job history draft, and it’s shaping up well. Yet, you want a fresh, critical eye to review it. You wisely recognize that your Significant Other, who tends to give your important documents a quick review, or Joe, who shares your cubicle, may not have the resume-writing expertise or broad knowledge of MBA admissions you want for the job. So you’ve come to Accepted. You’ve come to the right place.
For those of you who have already written your resume, are confident of your writing abilities, and want to save some money, Accepted’s Resume Review and Editing Service has the following advantages:
- One-on-one service from a seasoned professional consultant.
- Prompt two-business-day turnaround.
- You pay for what you need.
Here’s how Review and Editing’s two-step approach works:
- Review — After you write your resume, you send it to your consultant who reads it and critiques it on a "macro" level. Looking for maximum impact, he asks the following questions: Have you emphasized achievement as opposed to merely describing responsibility? Are there holes in your resume? Is the formatting clean? Is your resume impressive? He then provides you with feedback and recommends ways to improve it. You revise the resume and send it back.
- Polish — This time, although he checks the macro level, your consultant focuses on the micro, the nitty-gritty details of writing: grammar, spelling, word usage, succinctness, etc. After completing his editing, he sends you the edited version of your resume.
Well, are you going to call Joe to edit your MBA resume? No way! Go to the Accepted professionals to make your MBA resume or job history shine.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- MBA Resume Package
- MBA Essay Review & Editing
- MBA Letter of Recommendation: Consulting & Editing
- MBA Waitlist Letter: Review & Editing
Don’t see what you need? Check out our full line of MBA Services.
If you’re not sure which service is best for you, please send us a Service Request or call 1-310-815-9553. An Accepted representative will contact you ASAP to discuss your options and help you make the decision that is best for you.
If you have other questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section.