MBA Admissions Consulting
No problem. For those of you who just want mentoring and consulting, Accepted.com’s consulting services offer the following advantages:
- One-on-one service from a seasoned admissions professional.
- You pay for what you need.
Accepted.com’s staff collectively has almost forty years of admissions experience, and we are more than happy to share that with you even if you don’t want to take advantage of our editing expertise. To do so, we will ask you to provide a résumé and academic information. Your consultant will also discuss with you your personal background, goals, options, extracurricular activities, community service, and concerns and weaknesses. Acting as a mentor and coach, your Accepted.com consultant will help guide your approach to the application process.
Well, should you discuss your MBA options with Mom? She’s a great lady, but she probably hasn’t been working in MBA admissions for years. Of course, you should! She’s your mother. But make sure you also talk to the Accepted.com professionals.
|You May Also Be Interested In:|
|• MBA Essay Review & Editing|
|• MBA Letter of Recommendation: Consulting & Editing|
|• MBA Wait List Letter: Review & Editing|
|• Hourly MBA Resume Editing|
Don’t see what you need? Check out our full line of MBA Services.
If you’re not sure which service is best for you, please send us a Service Request or call 1-310-815-9553. An Accepted.com representative will contact you ASAP to discuss your options and help you make the decision that is best for you.
- All rates are expressed and billed in U.S. dollars.
- There is a one-time, one hour minimum for hourly services, unless otherwise noted.
- Services are subject to availability.
- International long distance telephone expenses are the client's responsibility.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Our regular rates provide two-business-day turnaround for each round of editing.
If you have other questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section.