MBA Letter of Recommendation: Consulting & Editing
For those of you who have already written your recommendations, are confident of your writing abilities, and want to save some money, Accepted.com’s Review and Editing has the following advantages:
- One-on-one service from a seasoned professional editor
- Prompt two-business-day turnaround
Here’s how Review and Editing’s two-step approach works:
- Review -- After you write your recommendation, you send it to your editor who reads it and critiques it on a "macro" level. Looking for overall readability and interest, she asks the following questions: Have you written a coherent, well-organized letter? Have you used examples and specifics to support your main points and add value to the applicant’s file? Are you presenting something unique about the applicant or are you damning him or her with faint, superficial praise? Have you briefly discussed your credentials and ranked the applicants against colleagues? Your editor then provides you with feedback and recommends ways to improve the recommendation. You revise it and send it back.
- Polish -- This time, although she checks the macro level, your editor focuses on the micro, the nitty-gritty details of writing: grammar, style, spelling, word usage, etc. After completing her editing, she sends you the edited version of your recommendation.
Are you going to send in a half-baked recommendation? Do you have the time to polish it? Send in a superior recommendation that reflects well on the applicant and you. Register for Accepted.com’s Review and Editing.
|You May Also Be Interested In:|
|• MBA Admissions Consulting|
Don’t see what you need? Check out our full line of MBA Services.
If you’re not sure which service is best for you, please send us a Service Request or call 1-310-815-9553. An Accepted.com representative will contact you ASAP to discuss your options and help you make the decision that is best for you.
- All rates are expressed and billed in U.S. dollars.
- There is a one-time, one hour minimum for hourly services, unless otherwise noted.
- Services are subject to availability.
- International long distance telephone expenses are the client's responsibility.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Our regular rates provide two-business-day turnaround for each round of editing. Our rush rates provide one-business-day turnaround for each submission.
If you have other questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section.