Grad Essay Review & Editing
For those of you who have already written your statement of purpose and other grad school admissions essays, are confident of your writing abilities, and want to save some money, Accepted.com’s Review And Editing has the following advantages:
- One-on-one service from a seasoned professional editor.
- Prompt two-business-day turnaround.
- You pay for what you need.
Here’s how Review and Editing’s two-step approach works:
- Review — After you write your essays, you send them to your editor who reads them and critiques them on a "macro" level. Looking for overall readability and interest, she asks the following questions: Are you presenting something unique about yourself or do you sound like everyone else? Are your reasons for pursuing a graduate degree clear? Are your essays well organized and logical? Do they flow well? Do you have interesting leads? Do your conclusions tie everything together? Do the essays as a whole make sense? She then provides you with feedback and recommends ways to improve them. You revise the essays and send them back.
- Polish — This time, although she checks the macro level, your editor focuses on the micro, the nitty-gritty details of writing: grammar, style, spelling, word usage, etc. After completing her editing, she sends you the edited versions of your essays.
Well, are you going to call Cousin Harold to edit your grad school essays? No way! Go to the Accepted.com professionals to make your grad school application essays shine.
|You May Also Be Interested In:|
|• Grad Generic Letter of Recommendation|
|• Grad Resume Package|
|• Initial Grad Essay Package|
|• Grad School 5-Hour Any-Service Plan|
|• Grad School 10-Hour Any-Service Plan|
Don’t see what you need? Check out our full line of Grad Services.
If you’re not sure which service is best for you, please send us a Service Request or call 1-310-815-9553. An Accepted.com representative will contact you ASAP to discuss your options and help you make the decision that is best for you.
- All rates are expressed and billed in U.S. dollars.
- There is a one-time, one hour minimum for hourly services, unless otherwise noted.
- Services are subject to availability.
- International long distance telephone expenses are the client's responsibility.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Our regular rates provide two-business-day turnaround for each round of editing.
If you have other questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section.