If you want to attend a top-tier college, then you'll want to get started on the college admissions process as soon as possible. Those who start early have a better chance of positioning themselves for admissions success at top-tier and Ivy League schools. Early planning will give you an edge over other high school students, so that when the application starting guns fire, you'll be ready to hit the ground running.
The resources below will help you plan for college with professional advice on college admissions topics including PSAT/SAT prep, choosing the best high school courses, college research, summer jobs, and more.
Early College Planning
- Preparing for College in High School: A To-Do List for Eleventh Graders, a special guide
- Are You Cut Out for a Combined BS/MD Program?, a special guide
- What You Can Do During Your Senior Year to Boost Your Chances of a College Acceptance
- What College Applicants Need to Know about AP and Advance Level Courses
- Getting Ready to Apply to Top Tier Colleges and Universities: Freshman Year
- Getting Ready to Apply to Top Tier Colleges and Universities: Sophomore Year
- Getting Ready to Apply to Top Tier Colleges and Universities: Junior Year
- Getting Ready to Apply to Top Tier Colleges and Universities: Senior Year
- Selecting Your High School Courses: Is a B Better Than an A?
- For Homeschooled College Applicants: An Exception to Every Rule
- Thinking About Your Summer Job
Are you seeking more in-depth, individualized college planning advice? Check out Accepted's college admissions consulting services to help you create a winning college admissions strategy and to plot your personalized map to your top choice college today!