What should you do if your senior slide slides a little too far? How can you cope if tenth grade stupor gets in the way of good grades? How can you boost your profile if you have a low SAT or ACT score?
Don't worry – none of these situations need to doom you to top college rejection -- if they are dealt with properly.
The following resources will help you tackle your college application weaknesses head-on, so that despite your less-than-perfect stats, you still present yourself as the capable, confident, and competent student that you are.
- 5 A's for Your Low GPA, a podcast episode
- 6 Tips for Talking About Your Weaknesses
- Flaws Make You Real
- Can You Get Accepted After Doing Something Stupid?
- Writing About Resilience in the Face of Failure
- Disclosing a Learning Disability
Are you worried about how your flaws or weakness may affect your college application? Choose from Accepted's college application consulting services to work one-on-one with an experienced editor and admissions expert!