Practice makes perfect, so that's why you'll want to set aside a nice chunk of time to prepare for your college entrance exams, the SAT or the ACT. Doing practice tests, as well as understanding the breakdown of the exams and the role the exams play in the college admissions process, will help you build confidence and become more comfortable come exam day, bringing you one step closer to optimal test results and acceptance at your dream school.
Use these resources to help you study for the PSAT, SAT, or ACT, reduce test anxiety, take the exam, and interpret your results.
- Getting Ready for the SATs
- Top Tips to Improve Your SAT Score
- The SAT Essay: A Breakdown
- Planning Ahead: Getting a Jump Start on Standardized Testing
- Time Management Tips to Make the Most of Your Test Prep
- Affordable Online Test Prep, a podcast episode
- Navigating Your Standardized Testing Options
- Comparing Old and New SAT Scores
- Mastering the ACT Section by Section
- Top 5 ACT Tips (And Free ACT Resources!)
- The 3 Most Common ACT Blunders
- 9 Easy Ways to Improve Your ACT Score
Interpreting your SAT or ACT scores is just one of the many steps you'll need to take when assessing your college profile and determining which schools are best for you. Speak with a college admissions consultant today to learn more about how you can prepare for exam day and choose colleges that best reflect your needs.