Law Resume Editing
You have a resume or job history draft, and it’s shaping up well. Yet, you want a fresh, critical eye to review it. You wisely recognize that your Significant Other, who tends to give your important papers a quick review, or Joe, whom you worked with over the summer, may not have the résumé writing expertise or broad knowledge of law school admissions you want for the job. So you’ve come to Accepted; you’ve come to the right place.
For those of you who have already written your résumé, are confident of your writing abilities, and want to save some money, Accepted’s Review and Editing has the following advantages:
- One-on-one service from a seasoned professional editor.
- Prompt two-business-day turnaround.
- Pay only for what you need.
Here’s how Review and Editing’s two-step approach works:
- Review — After you write your résumé, you send it to your consultant who reads it and critiques it on a "macro" level. Looking for maximum impact, he asks the following questions: Have you emphasized achievement as opposed to merely describing responsibility? Are there holes in your résumé? Is the formatting clean? Is your résumé impressive? He then provides you with feedback and recommends ways to improve it. You revise the résumé and send it back.
- Polish — This time, although he checks the macro level, your consultant focuses on the micro, the nitty-gritty details of writing: grammar, spelling, word usage, succinctness, etc. After completing his editing, he sends you the edited version of your résumé.
Well, are you going to call Joe to edit your law school résumé? No way! Go to the Accepted professionals to make your résumé or job history shine.
- Law Essay Review & Editing
- Law School Generic Letter of Recommendation
- Law Resume Package
- Initial Law Essay Package
- Law 5-Hour Any-Service Plan
Don’t see what you need? Check out our full line of Law Services.
If you’re not sure which service is best for you, please send us a Service Request or call 1-310-815-9553. An Accepted representative will contact you ASAP to discuss your options and help you make the decision that is best for you.
If you have other questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section.