EMBA/ PT MBA Essay Review & Editing
You have essay drafts, and they’re shaping up pretty well. Yet, you want a fresh, critical eye to review them. You wisely recognize that Mom, who edited all your high school papers, or Cousin Harold, who got into a good EMBA program, may not have the writing expertise or broad knowledge of EMBA admissions you want for the job. So you’ve come to Accepted. You’ve come to the right place.
For those of you who have already written your essays, are confident of your writing abilities, and want to save some money, Accepted’s Review and Editing has the following advantages:
- One-on-one service from a seasoned professional editor.
- Prompt two-business-day turnaround.
- You pay for what you need.
Here’s how Review and Editing’s two-step approach works:
- Review — After you write your essays, you send them to your editor who reads them and critiques them on a "macro" level. Looking for overall readability and interest, she asks the following questions: Have you answered the question? Are you presenting something unique about yourself or do you sound like everyone else? Are your essays well organized and logical? Do they flow well? Do you have interesting leads? Do your conclusions tie everything together? Do the essays as a whole make sense? She then provides you with feedback and recommends ways to improve them. You revise the essays and send them back.
- Polish — This time, although she checks the macro level, your editor focuses on the micro, the nitty-gritty details of writing: grammar, style, spelling, word usage, etc. After completing her editing, she sends you the edited versions of your essays.
Well, are you going to call Cousin Harold to edit your EMBA essays? No way! Go to the Accepted professionals to make your EMBA or PT MBA application essays shine.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Don’t see what you need? Check out our full line of EMBA Services.
If you’re not sure which service is best for you, please send us a Service Request or call 1-310-815-9553. An Accepted representative will contact you ASAP to discuss your options and help you make the decision that is best for you.
If you have other questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section.