You need an impressive GRE score if you want a seat in a top graduate program. The following resources will teach you how to prepare for the GRE, from understanding the new GRE scoring to time management tips to actually sitting down and taking the GRE on test day:
- 5 Killer GRE Prep Tips, a free webinar
- Train The Brain, Nail The GMAT [Or GRE], a podcast episode
- Making Friends With the GRE: How To Overcome Test Anxiety
- Important Facts About GRE Scoring
- 5 GRE Myths and Misconceptions
- Top 5 Study Tips for the GRE
- Time Management on the GRE
- Top 20 Most Common GRE Words
- GMAT, GRE, SAT, and All Things Test Prep
- When is it Worthwhile to Retake the GRE?
Once you have your GRE score, an Accepted consultant can help you with the next step on your grad school journey: your grad school application. See how we can guide you and edit your statement of purpose. Explore the help we provide grad school applicants now!