Are you applying to a top Executive MBA program? Are you seeking expert advice and professional tips on how to roll your extensive employment experience, management skills, and other impressive qualifications into a winning EMBA application? Do you have questions about who the ideal EMBA applicant is and the steps you can take to embody that candidate?
The resources listed below will help you navigate the EMBA application process and steer yourself to acceptance at the EMBA program of your choice.
- Top Executive MBA Program Essay Questions: How to Answer Them Right, a guide
- Ace the EMBA: Expert Advice for Rising Executives, a guide
- Excellent Executive MBA Admissions Advice, a podcast episode
- 3 Tips for Writing a Winning EMBA Essay
- The Expanded Executive MBA Profile
- EMBA Employment and Career Services
- EMBA Program Variety
- Executive MBA Pros & Cons
- 3 Key Ways to Stand Out Through Your EMBA Essays
- 5 Key Qualifying Factors the EMBA Adcoms Look For
- Executive MBA Applicants: 4 Immediate Action Items
- Executive MBA: Applying to EMBA Programs
- So Many Choices…So Little Time: Making the Full-time, Part-time, EMBA decision
- Fit In, Stand Out
- The MBA Family: A Roundup and Overview
- The GMAT and EMBA Programs
- EMBA Admissions: Sponsorship and the GMAT
- Tips for Executive MBA Reapplicants
Are you seeking more in-depth, individualized advice for your Executive MBA application essays? Choose from Accepted's Executive MBA Essay Editing services to work one-on-one with an experienced consultant and admissions expert!
"So Cindy’s advice not only helped me sharpen my story, but she also saw the potential I had and gave valuable advice that has changed the trajectory of my career forever. I found her to be a true professional - courteous, accommodating, engaging and extremely skilled at what she does. As for the company itself, I found the pricing structure very affordable compared to the expected ROI from one of the top EMBA programs in the world."