Researching MBA Programs
There are many factors that contribute to choosing the best MBA program for you, including career resources, curriculum, location, and fit (among many others). The resources below will guide you through the research stage of the MBA admissions process. The first section offers advice on how to determine which MBA programs are best for you while the second section focuses on the importance of b-school visits.
Probing the MBA Programs
- MBA Rankings, a special report.
- Best MBA Programs: A Guide to Selecting the Right One, a special report.
- What's Right With Wharton (and how to get in), a free webinar.
- How Important are MBA Rankings?
- The 5 Main MBA Options: The Pros and Cons of Each
- 4 Ways You Should NOT Use the MBA Rankings
- Busting Two MBA Myths
- 7 Signposts to Differences Among MBA Programs
- Tips for Applying to Part-time MBA Programs
- Interested in a Career in Hospitality?
- How to Choose Schools: Insights from a Veteran
- Chicago Booth Blog Focuses on Fit
- MBA Admissions: Brand vs. Fit
- MBA Admissions Tip: How Many Schools?
- Should You Apply to A Safety School
- MBA Application Planning: Program Research Phase
- MBA Fairs: Advancing Your MBA Ambitions, a special report.
- Visiting Schools: Myths and Realities
- Are Business School Information Sessions Enough?
- Make the Most of Your School Visits
- MBA School Visits: Start Off Right
- MBA Program Visits, Fairs, Receptions: 5 Simple Steps to Make Them Productive
You can't apply successfully unless you've chosen the right business schools to apply to. Our experienced admissions consultants can guide you through the probing stage of the admissions process to help you choose the best MBA programs for you. Browse our MBA admissions consulting services for more details.