The following resources will provide you with tips and techniques for studying for the GMAT, reducing test anxiety, taking the exam, and interpreting your results.
Before the GMAT
- Train The Brain, Nail The GMAT [Or GRE], a podcast episode
- The GMAC, the GMAT, and the MBA Degree, a podcast episode
- Affordable Online Test Prep, a podcast episode
- Preparing for the GMAT: Video Tips to Live By, a short video
- 5 Killer GMAT Prep Tips, a free webinar
- Your 3-Part Plan to Dominate the GMAT, a free webinar
- How Does Your GMAT Score Fit into the Holistic MBA Application Puzzle?
- The GMAT and Your MBA Admissions Profile
- The Unconventional Guide To Writing For The GMAT
- The GMAT in MBA Admissions
- When is the Best Time to Take the GMAT?
- GMAT Facts: True or False
- Top 5 GMAT Test-Taking Strategies
- Top 5 GMAT Study Tips
- 3 Tips to Reduce GMAT Test Anxiety
- GMAT Strategies for the Math-Challenged
- Should You Take the GMAT or GRE?
- How to Choose Between the GMAT and GRE and Start Preparing
- How to Study Like the Highest-Scoring GMAT Test Takers
After the GMAT
- The GMAT: Low Scores, Retaking & Strategies for Success, a free webinar
- Should I Retake the GMAT?, a short video
- What to Do About a Low GMAT or GPA
- The GMAT and the Law of Diminishing Returns
- 6 Tips for Applying to Business School with Low Stats
- 3 Tips for Handling a Low GMAT Verbal Score
- Handling a Low GMAT Quant Score
- Low GMAT Score? Don’t Panic…Yet.
- Analyzing Your GMAT Score: 4 Questions to Ask Yourself
- Why Some High-Scorers Still Retake the GMAT
- Should You Retake the GMAT Exam?
Interpreting your GMAT scores is just one of the many steps you'll need to take when assessing your MBA profile. Inevitably, some of you will wonder if you should apply with your current score or if you should retake. We can help you answer that question. Watch Accepted's FREE 1-hour webinar, That GMAT Score: Implications for Your MBA Application.