GMAT & MBA Admissions
The best way to ace the GMAT is to acquire a better understanding of the complicated exam—not just of the verbal and quant material, but of the role the GMAT plays in your MBA application.
The following resources will provide you with tips and techniques for studying for the GMAT, reducing test anxiety, taking the exam, and interpreting your results.
Before the GMAT
- The GMAT in MBA Admissions
- GMAT Facts: True or False
- Top 5 GMAT Test-Taking Strategies
- How to Get a Perfect Score on the GMAT
- Top 5 GMAT Study Tips
- 3 Tips to Reduce GMAT Test Anxiety
- Guessing and Skipping Strategies for the GMAT
- GMAT Strategies for the Math-Challenged
- Strategies for the GMAT Verbal Section
- Integrated Reasoning: 6 Months Later
- Should You Take the GMAT or GRE?
- Top 3 Considerations When Deciding to Take the GMAT or GRE
After the GMAT
- That GMAT Score: Implications for Your MBA Application, a free webinar.
- Should I Retake the GMAT?
- MBA Reality Check: Evaluate Your Profile for Acceptance, a free webinar.
- He Scored 700 on the GMAT—and He Retook It?
- The GMAT and the Law of Diminishing Returns
- MBA Admissions: Low GMAT or GPA
- Handling a Low GMAT Verbal Score
- Handling a Low GMAT Quant Score
- Low GMAT Score? Don’t Panic…Yet.
- After the GMAT
Interpreting your GMAT scores is just one of the many steps you'll need to take when assessing your MBA profile. Learn what else you can do to evaluate your profile realistically when you view Accepted's FREE 1-hour webinar, MBA Reality Check!