Are you applying to a top MBA program? Increase your chances of getting in by obtaining letters of recommendation that attest to your unique qualifications and experiences.
The following resources will teach you the purpose of letters of recommendation, how to choose your recommenders wisely, what materials you should give your recommenders to make their job easier, and more!
- MBA Letters of Rec: Who, What, Where, When, How
- How Not to Ask for a Letter of Recommendation
- MBA Letters of Recommendation – 10 Tips for Recommenders
- Recommenders and Recommendations
- Why Do I Need a Letter of Recommendation?
- How One MBA Blogger Chose His Recommenders
- What if the President of the United States Wrote Your Letter of Recommendation?
Are you seeking more in-depth, individualized advice for your MBA letters of recommendation? Check out Accepted's MBA letter of recommendation consulting and editing service to ensure that your LORs present you at your very best!
"Thank you so much for your help on my essays. I don't know what I would have done without you. I met with the admissions officer and he told me that he really enjoyed reading my essays. ... I was very impressed that he remembered and enjoyed mine. Thanks again for such a great job."