Let’s face it – b-school’s not cheap. But that shouldn’t deter you from pursuing the degree that will propel your career forward. In the resources below, we share information about taking out loans, applying for scholarships, and receiving company sponsorship, as well as other tips and suggestions on about steps you can take now and later to help you pay for your MBA.
- How to Fund Your International MBA in the U.S., a free webinar
- Paying for Your MBA: Before, During & After, a free webinar
- How to Pay For Your MBA Webinar, a free webinar
- How to Fund Your MBA Abroad, a free webinar
- CommonBond’s Story: A Revolution in Student Loans, a podcast episode
- Making International Student Loans a Prime Investment, a podcast episode
- Financial Aid and Health Insurance for International Students, a podcast episode
- Alumni Funded Student Loans: An Interview with Daniel Macklin of SoFi, a podcast episode
- Will Your Graduate Education Pay?, a podcast episode
- Saving Money on Your Student Loan Debt: The CommonBond Story, a podcast episode
- Tips for Planning Your MBA Budget
- The Truth About Student Loans
- Applying For Your MBA Through The Consortium: Best Deal In Town
- MBA Scholarships: How Do I Apply and What Should I Emphasize?
- Show me the Money: Dealing with Multiple Offers with Scholarships
- 3 Ways to Make Your Own Student Loan Luck
- Reflections of a Wharton MBA Student and CommonBond Intern
Do you need help figuring out how to get into business school? Speak to one of our advisors today for individualized advice on how to transform your MBA dream into a reality.