The best MBA application is one that is built on a solid strategy – a plan that takes into account your strengths, weaknesses, academic stats, educational needs, career goals, and personal life experiences (among dozens of other considerations).
Use the following resources to help you weigh all of these considerations and design an effective strategy that will get you accepted:
- 7 Steps to MBA Acceptance, a free webinar
- MBA Action Plan, a free guide
- Navigate the MBA Maze: 9 Tips to Acceptance, a free guide
- MBA Admissions A-Z: 26 Great Tips, a free guide
- Twelve Terrific Tips for MBA Applicants, a free guide
- Open Letter to 2018 MBA Applicants
- What MBA Hiring Managers Look For
- MBA Admissions Directors Speak About How to Get Accepted
- Which B-School is the Best for You?
- Academic Performance in Your MBA Admissions Profile
- MBA Applicants: Start Your Engines!
- 7 Tips to Jumpstart Your 2018 MBA Mission – Ready, Set, Go!
- Is Ten Days per Business School Application Enough?
- Connections Count. And You Can Create Them.
- Your Work Experience and MBA Admissions Series
- What Your Work Experience Reveals About You in Your MBA Application
- 5 Steps to Becoming Your Target B-School’s Valentine
- The Importance of Teamwork
- The Importance of Extracurriculars and Community Service
- 4 Tips for Writing about Last Minute Extracurricular Activities
- 4 Qualities Top MBA Programs Seek
- 5 Things the Adcoms Hate
- Getting a Student Visa for Your MBA Overseas
- What to Do if You Belong to an Overrepresented Applicant Group
- Can You Recover from Your Criminal Record?
- How LinkedIn Can Help You Get Accepted
Our 1-on-1 MBA admissions consulting services will help you tailor a personalized MBA admissions strategy. It's this sort of expert, individualized attention that will help you get the job done right.