Congratulations! You've been waitlisted to a top-tier business school! You may feel bummed that you didn't get the instant acceptance you had hoped for, but the good news is that you haven't been rejected either. The other good news is that there are concrete steps you can take that may tip those scales in your favor and transform your waitlist status into acceptance.
The following resources provide waitlisted applicants with tips on how to write winning business school waitlist updates, advice on how to secure stellar letters of support, and do's and don'ts during the waitlist process.
- Help! I've Been Waitlisted!, a podcast episode
- Waitlisted - What Now?
- When to Give Up Your Acceptance in Hopes for “Greener” Pastures
- What Should You Do When You’re Waitlisted Without Feedback?
- 3 Topics to Discuss in Waitlist Correspondence, a video
- MBA Waitlist Letter Tips
- How to Write Waitlist Update Letters
- Writing Effective Waitlist Letters: A Quiz
- The Three Essential Components of Successful Waitlist Letters
View our catalog of MBA waitlist services to receive individualized assistance during every step of the waitlist process.
"I wanted to let you know that I have been accepted at Cambridge. I'm so happy! Thanks you so much for your support, I guess I couldn't have done it without your advice."