Congratulations! You've been waitlisted to a top-tier business school! You may feel bummed that you didn't get the instant acceptance you had hoped for, but the good news is that you haven't been rejected either. The other good news is that there are concrete steps you can take that may tip those scales in your favor and transform your waitlist status into acceptance.
The following resources provide waitlisted applicants with tips on how to write winning business school waitlist updates, advice on how to secure stellar letters of support, and do's and don'ts during the waitlist process.
- The Nine Mistakes You Don't Want to Make on an MBA Waitlist, an ebook.
- Assessing Your Profile on an MBA Waitlist.
- MBA Waitlist Chat Transcripts
Waitlist Letter Tips
- 3 Topics to Discuss in Waitlist Correspondence, a video.
- MBA Waitlist Letter Tips
- Suggestions for Waitlist Letters
- Writing Effective Waitlist Letters: A Quiz
- The Three Essential Components of Successful Waitlist Letters
- MBA Waitlist Letters
View our catalog of MBA waitlist services to receive individualized assistance during every step of the waitlist process.