The earlier you begin your journey to medical school (or any other healthcare program), the better positioned you'll be for acceptance. The following resources will help you get organized, create a plan of action, and then apply to your top-choice programs with confidence.
- What Do Scribes Do – And How to Become One, a podcast episode
- Shadowing Experiences Around the Globe with Gap Medics, a podcast episode
- Premed Planning: Does it Matter Where You Go College?
- 5 Easy Ways to Improve Your Medical School Profile Early On
- "I'm Premed, and I'm Going to be a Surgeon"- How to Not be THAT Guy
- Med School Early Admissions Tips
- The 4 Best Things to Do Before Med School
- What Every Premed Student Needs to Know About Retaking Classes
- To Research or Not to Research is Thy Premed Question
- 5 Tips for Aspiring Premed Researchers
- Premed Summer Undergraduate Research Programs
- Determine Your Career Goals in Medicine
- What I Learned from My Shadowing Experiences
- How to Shadow a Doctor
- 5 Reasons Why Med Applicants Should Volunteer
- Connections Count. And You Can Create Them.
- How to Spend Your "Gap Year" Between College and Med School
Are you a premed who's wisely begun the med school journey as an undergraduate? Continue to sharpen your competitive edge with our unique 2-4 Year Premed Consulting Package.