You've been invited to interview at your top choice grad school – congratulations! Now you'll need to spend some time preparing for the big day. What questions can you expect? What should you wear? What should you say? How should you act? What should you do before the interview? What should you do afterwards?
Learn how to prepare for a graduate school interview by reviewing the following grad school interview tips:
- Do I Really Need a Mock Admissions Interview?, a short video
- How to Practice for a Video Interview or Essay
- Acing Your PhD Interview
- Ask Away at Your Admissions Interview
- 6 Tips for Talking About Your Weaknesses
- Prepare for Interviews with Positive Imagery
- The Art Of Interviewing—Are You A “Can” Or A “Cannot”?