Congratulations on making it to this final stage of the law school admissions process! All you need to do now is nail your interview, and then you're in! We know, we know – interviewing for a spot at a top law school is easier said than done, which is why we're here to share the following resources with you:
- Do I Really Need a Mock Admissions Interview?, a short video
- 5 Tips for Law School Interviews
- 6 Tips for Talking About Your Weaknesses
- Ask Away at Your Admissions Interview
- Prepare for Interviews with Positive Imagery
- The Art Of Interviewing—Are You A “Can” Or A “Cannot”?
The best way to prep for your law school interview is to work one-on-one with an experienced interview coach. Choose from our interview services listed here.