Are you applying to a top Executive MBA program? Are you seeking expert advice and professional tips on how to roll your extensive employment experience, management skills, and other impressive qualifications into a winning EMBA application? Do you have questions about who the ideal EMBA applicant is and the steps you can take to embody that candidate?
The resources listed below will help you navigate the EMBA application process and steer yourself to acceptance at the EMBA program of your choice.
- Top Executive MBA Essay Questions: How to Answer Them Right, a guide
- Ace the EMBA: Expert Advice for Rising Executives, a guide
- 5 Key Elements for Your Executive MBA Application, a short video
- Excellent Executive MBA Admissions Advice, a podcast episode
- MIT Sloan EMBA and Sloan Fellows Programs: Move from Success to Significance, a podcast episode
- Too Old for an MBA? Check Out 3 Outstanding MBA and EMBA Alternatives, a podcast episode
- Meet Dr. Nadia Afridi, Plastic Surgeon, Recent Columbia EMBA, and Mom, a podcast episode
- Executive MBA Essays: How to Make an Impact
- 3 Tips for Writing a Winning EMBA Essay
- Making the Full-time, Part-time, EMBA Decision
- The MBA Family Tree: A Roundup & Overview of Different MBA/EMBA Options
- Executive MBA Pros & Cons
- EMBA Programs and the GMAT
- Executive MBA Applicants: 4 Immediate Action Items
- Applying to EMBA Programs: An Overview
- EMBA Interview Tips You Need to Get Accepted
- Tips for Executive MBA Reapplicants
Are you seeking more in-depth, individualized advice for your Executive MBA application? Work one-on-one with an experienced admissions consultant to create a successful EMBA application!
Our clients gain acceptance to...
MIT, Kellogg, HAAS, Tuck, Columbia, NYU and many other business schools.