Decisions, decisions: You may get accepted. You may get rejected. Either way, you need to answer one question: "Now what?"
Are you interested in learning the different options you have for moving forward after receiving that dreaded ding? Or the desired multiple acceptances? Do you know how to ensure any business school decision becomes a positive learning and growth experience?
The following resources will help you deal with the desired and the dreaded, and then arm you with winning strategies to move forward constructively.
- Harvard, Stanford, Wharton: What’s the Difference?, a short video
- Choosing From Multiple Business School Acceptances
- Multiple MBA Acceptances: Negotiating Scholarship Offers
- When & Why to Pass on a B-School Acceptance Offer
- MBA Choices: Dream School vs. Scholarship School?
- Accepted: Now What?
- Top MBA Programs that Defer
- Take 2: How to Reapply Right to Business School Webinar, a free webinar
- 3 Ways to Beat the Rejection Blues
- 4 Reasons You Got Dinged (And What You Can Do About It)
- Rejected by Business Schools? 5 Steps to Change the Outcome
- The MBA Admissions Directors’ Recipe for Rejection
- 3 Steps for Rejected Applicants
- Rejected MBA’s: Now What?
- Dealing with Rejection
- Acceptance, Rejection, Deferral
- You Can Do It: Reject Rejection!
- It's Not Fair! How to Deal with Dings
Take advantage of Accepted's MBA application evaluation service to help you evaluate the weaknesses in your application and to determine ways that you can strengthen your application next time.