The resources listed below will help applicants from all walks of life prove that they can add to classroom discussion and team projects despite a non-traditional background, or contribute to MBA classroom diversity, despite an overrepresented profile.
- 9 Secrets to Standing Out in Your MBA Application, a free guide
- Against the Odds: MBA Admissions for Indian Applicants, a free guide
- 5 Ways to Make B-Schools LOVE You, a free webinar
- Different Dimensions of Diversity, a podcast episode
- What Should You Do If You Belong to an Overrepresented MBA Applicant Group?
- What Is the Diversity Essay Question & How Do You Answer It?
- Admissions Tip: BE YOURSELF!
- Management Consultants
- Investment Bankers
- IT Applicants
- Response to "Short-listing MBA programs"
- What Asians Should Know When Applying to Top U.S. Business Schools
- Chinese Applicants
- Indian Applicants
Advice for under-represented groups
- Applying Through the Consortium
- Getting Accepted to U.S. Universities from Abroad, a podcast episode
- The Consortium Can Help You Get Your MBA, a podcast episode
- From the Military to Haas MBA, a podcast episode
- Can The Consortium and Forte Foundation Boost Your Goals?, an interview
- Do Veterans Need Unique MBA Admissions Advice?
- The MBA, a Military Background, and Expectations
- Tips for Canadian Applicants
- 7 Tips for MBA Applicants from Family Businesses
Are you seeking more in-depth, individualized advice for your MBA application? Do you have questions about how your profile may play into your application strategy? Choose from Accepted's MBA application consulting services to work one-on-one with an experienced editor and admissions expert!