Are you applying to a top MBA program? Increase your chances of getting in by obtaining letters of recommendation that attest to your unique qualifications and experiences.
The following resources will teach you the purpose of letters of recommendation, how to choose your recommenders wisely, what materials you should give your recommenders to make their job easier, and more!
- How to Get Really Great Recommendations, a podcast episode
- MBA Letters of Recommendation: Who, What, Where, When & How
- How Not to Ask for a Letter of Recommendation
- MBA Letters of Recommendation – 10 Tips for Recommenders
- All You Need to Know About Recommenders & Recommendations
- Why Do I Need a Letter of Recommendation?
- What if the President of the United States Wrote Your Letter of Recommendation?
Are you seeking more in-depth, individualized advice for your MBA letters of recommendation? Check out Accepted's MBA letter of recommendation consulting and editing service to ensure that your LORs present you at your very best!
Our clients gain acceptance to...
MIT, Kellogg, HAAS, Tuck, Columbia, NYU and many other business schools.