Let’s face it – b-school’s not cheap. But that shouldn’t deter you from pursuing the degree that will propel your career forward. In the resources below, we share information about taking out loans, applying for scholarships, and receiving company sponsorship, as well as other tips and suggestions on about steps you can take now and later to help you pay for your MBA.
- The Six Steps to Understanding International Student Loans, a free webinar
- How to Fund Your International MBA in the U.S., a free webinar
- Paying for Your MBA: Before, During & After, a free webinar
- How to Fund Your International Graduate Degree, a free webinar
- Sallie Mae: Student Loans with Options and Flexibility, a podcast episode
- International Students: How to Finance Your U.S. Education, a podcast episode
- Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans: Funding, Community for Immigrants, a podcast episode
- Making International Student Loans a Prime Investment, a podcast episode
- Financial Aid and Health Insurance for International Students, a podcast episode
- Alumni Funded Student Loans: An Interview with Daniel Macklin of SoFi, a podcast episode
- Will Your Graduate Education Pay?, a podcast episode
- Saving Money on Your Student Loan Debt: The CommonBond Story, a podcast episode
- The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans [Application Essay Tips]
- Tips for Planning Your MBA Budget
- The Truth About Student Loans
- What are Interest Rates and APR? (And Why are They Important?)
- Having Trouble Securing a Loan for Your International MBA?
- International Student Financing Mistakes You Don't Want to Make
- Applying For Your MBA Through The Consortium: Best Deal In Town
- MBA Scholarships: How Do I Apply and What Should I Emphasize?
- Tips for Your Stanford Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program Application
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship [Application Essay Tips]
- Multiple MBA Acceptances: Negotiating Scholarship Offer3 Ways to Make Your Own Student Loan Luck
- Reflections of a Wharton MBA Student and CommonBond Intern
Do you need help figuring out how to get into business school? Speak to one of our advisors today for individualized advice on how to transform your MBA dream into a reality.
Our clients gain acceptance to...
MIT, Kellogg, HAAS, Tuck, Columbia, NYU and many other business schools.