It's great that you are thinking ahead about your dream of getting an MBA. Getting an early start is an excellent way to position yourself for admissions success. Put your best foot forward early on with the following resources:
- MBA Admissions Calculator, an interactive quiz
- 5 Ways to Make B-Schools Love You, a free webinar
- Best MBA Programs, a free guide
- Mapping out Your MBA Prep – The College Years
- Mapping out Your MBA Prep – Post-grad + 1
- Mapping out Your MBA Prep – Post-Grad + 2
- Mapping out Your MBA Prep -- Post-Grad + 3
- Mapping out Your MBA Prep -- Post-grad + 4
- Ace Your Summer Business Internship: Tips for College Students
- MBA Admissions: Does Extracurricular Equal Extra Credit?
Need one-on-one counseling at this early stage in the game? We're here to guide you through these decisions so you can make a smart start now for a successful finish later. Check out our MBA consulting services for more information.
Our clients gain acceptance to...
MIT, Kellogg, HAAS, Tuck, Columbia, NYU and many other business schools.