You know you want an MBA. Maybe you already know where you want to get it. Now there's one last question you need to ask: WHEN? When is the best time to apply to business school? Can you get it all done before the Round 1 buzzer? Or should you wait for Round 2 or 3? Or perhaps one more year of work experience would do your profile good and you should push off applying until next year?
The resources below will help you answer this important "When" question so that when you apply to your top choice b-school, you won't just have the right program and the best application, but you'll be applying at the right time as well.
- Round 3 vs. Next Year: When Should You Apply, a free webinar
- Why Should I Apply to Graduate School Now?
- Which Round Should I Apply to Business School?
- MBA Maze: Application Timing
- What’s The Rush? Round 1 vs. Round 2 For MBA Applicants
- Your 4 Step Guide to Beating Those MBA Round 2 Deadlines
- Should You Apply to B-School Round 3 or Next Year?
- 7 Tips to Jumpstart Your 2018 MBA Mission – Ready, Set, Go!
Do you need help deciding when to apply to business school? Our expert advisors can help you determine the best MBA timing for you when you use any of our MBA admissions consulting services.
Our clients gain acceptance to...
MIT, Kellogg, HAAS, Tuck, Columbia, NYU and many other business schools.