If you're applying to an osteopathic med school, then you'll need to make sure your application strategy is geared specifically towards the AACOMAS – the admissions requirements are not the same as those for the AMCAS, and the committee members are looking for different qualities and qualifications in their candidates.
The resources below will help you create an AACOMAS application that highlights your strengths and provides a holistic, comprehensive picture of who you are and why you're a perfect fit for a DO program.
- The Quick Guide to Acing Your AACOMAS Application, a free guide
- Overcoming The Odds: A Story Of Med School Inspiration, a podcast episode
- Medical School Application Strategy: MD vs. DO Programs
- Do You Measure Up to the DO Applicants Who Got Accepted Last Year?
- 5 Tips for Requesting AACOMAS Evaluations (Letters of Reference)
- Stand Out in the AACOMAS Experience and Achievements Sections
- 5 Tips for Perfecting Your AACOMAS Personal Statement
- 5 Tips for Completing AACOMAS Secondary Applications
Do you need more in-depth, personalized advice for your AACOMAS application and personal statements? Choose from our application advising and editing packages to work with an experienced consultant who will help you discover your competitive advantage and use it to get ACCEPTED to your top choice DO program.