Your AMCAS application represents who you are to the adcom, which is why it is critical that you write clear, vibrant, and compelling AMCAS essays and present your most impressive self throughout the application.
The following resources will help you highlight your strengths, convey your skills, and convince the admissions readers that you are a person worthy of a seat in the next top medical school class:
- Create a Winning AMCAS Application, a free webinar
- Your 5-Step Guide to Successful Medical School Personal Statements, a free webinar
- Ace the AMCAS Essay, a free guide
- Navigate the Med School Maze, a free guide
- How to Create a Distinctive AMCAS Application, a short video
- 10 Do's and Don'ts for Your Medical School Personal Statement
- How To Write The Statement Of Disadvantage
- What NOT to Do in a Statement of Disadvantage
- Writing About Why You Want to Be a Doctor
- Meaningful Experiences For Medical School Applicants
- What to Include in the AMCAS Work and Activities Section
- Med Applicants: Be Strategic with Your Activities
- What NOT to Do in the Activities Section of Your Medical School Application
- What NOT to Do on the Medical School Coursework Section
- 5 Dont’s for Your Medical School Personal Statement
- Can You Submit Your AMCAS Application Before Taking the MCAT?
- Is Your AMCAS Application Ready?
- 4 Things To Do Before Submitting Your AMCAS Application
- How to Choose the Best Experiences for Your AMCAS Application
Do you need more in-depth, personalized advice for your medical school application essays? Choose from Accepted's AMCAS application advising and editing packages to work individually with an experienced consultant and admissions expert!