Is your MCAT score or GPA not as high as you'd like it to be? That doesn't mean you're doomed to med school rejection. It does mean you have choices and options. Let’s explore them.
- Get Accepted to Med School with Low Stats, a free webinar
- Applying to Med School with Low Stats: What You Need to Know, a free guide
- 5 A's for Your Low GPA, a podcast episode
- GPA Issues when Applying to Med School: What To Do With A “W”
- Applying to Medical School with a Low Science GPA
- How to Improve Your Study Skills to Become a More Competitive Med School Applicant
- Boost Your GPA for Med School Acceptance
- Improve Your MCAT Score for Medical School Acceptance
- How to Address a Low MCAT Score
- How Does the Med School Adcom View Multiple MCAT Scores?
- Tips for Applicants With a Low MCAT Score
- Writing about Weaknesses in Your Med School Personal Statement
- 6 Tips for Talking About Your Weaknesses
- Overcoming The Odds: A Story Of Med School Inspiration, a podcast episode
- Rejected From Medical School 3x – Today a Pediatric Resident and Mom, a podcast episode
Our advisors can help you assess your competitiveness and develop a strong med school admissions strategy, despite your low stats. Turn to the pros and check out our medical school consulting & editing services.