Your CV is often the first application element an adcom member reads. It can determine whether the reader continues to review your application out of interest or due to obligation.
The resources below will help you construct a winning med school CV that presents the essential facts and figures, as well as your most impressive experiences and skills, in a clear, concise, and compelling fashion.
- The Quick Guide to Admissions Resumes, a free guide
- One Size Does NOT Fit All – Resume Writing Tips
- 5 Things to Remember When Writing Your Resume or CV for Medical School
- Tips for an Impressive Medical School CV
- 8 Tips for Better Admissions Resumes
- Admissions Resumes: Putting it All Together
- 18 Do’s and Don’ts for Your Application Resume
- How to Write the Qualifications Summary for Your Resume
Do you want 1-on-1 assistance to ensure that you have a powerful med school CV? Choose from our expert resume services and we'll help you create a CV that demonstrates that you're committed, motivated, and have a strong work ethic!