The Texas Medical and Dental Schools Application Service (TMDSAS) differs from the AMCAS application, so you need to approach it wisely and strategically. Check out these resources to boost your chances of acceptance to a Texas med school:
- The Quick Guide to Acing Your TMDSAS Application, a free guide
- What to Include in the Activities Section of the TMDSAS Application
- Collecting Letters of Evaluation for the TMDSAS
- Writing Your Essays for the TMDSAS
- TMDSAS Personal Characteristics Essay: What Do They Want?
- 5 Tips for Submitting Your TMDSAS Secondaries
Need help creating a solid TMDSAS application strategy and then carrying it out to perfection? Check out our Med School Primary Application Packages (good for AMCAS, AACOMAS, TMDSAS, AADSAS or other primary healthcare apps) to work 1-on-1 with your personal advisor today!