Writing Your Residency Personal Statement
Your personal statement is your first and best opportunity to put a personal face to the scores and evaluations that each residency program receives. The residency essay needs to introduce you, demonstrate your interests, and convince the admissions committee members that you have what it takes to succeed in their program.
Use the expert advice provided below to help you compose a personal statement that will land you with the residency match of your dreams!
- 5 Fatal Flaws to Avoid in Your Residency Personal Statement, a special report.
- Write Your Way to a Residency Match, an ebook.
- 5 Personal Statement Tips for Residency Applicants
- 4 Must-Haves in Residency Personal Statements
- Residency Personal Statement: 7 Do's
- 4 Don’ts for Your Residency Personal Statements
- Residency Application Tip: Settling, and How To Avoid It
- Dear Diary…: Advice for Third-Year Medical Students
- Watch Words: Advice for Third-Year Medical Students
- Residency Admissions: What if I Didn’t Match
Get the help you need to create a compelling residency personal statement when you work one-on-one with a seasoned admission consultant and editor. Browse our catalog of residency services to find the support you need today!