Your residency personal statement needs to introduce you, demonstrate your interests, and convince the admissions committee members that you have what it takes to succeed in their program. And then there's the rest of your application that needs to be in tip-top shape if you want to match at your topchoice residency program.
Use the expert advice below to learn the steps you need to take to land the residency match of your dreams!
- Residency Applications: How to Match, a free webinar
- 5 Fatal Flaws to Avoid in Your Residency Personal Statements, a free guide
- Dear Diary…: Advice for Third-Year Medical Students
- Watch Words: Advice for Third-Year Medical Students
- 4 Don'ts For Your Residency Personal Statements
- 4 Must-Haves in Residency Personal Statements
- 5 Personal Statement Tips for Residency Applicants
- 3 Tips for Requesting Residency Letters of Recommendation
- After the Match: How to Prepare for Residency
- Residency Admissions: What if I Didn’t Match
Get the help you need to create a compelling residency application when you work one-on-one with a seasoned admissions consultant. Browse our catalog of residency services to find the support you need today!
"...work of art is all that I can say, thank you very much for a great job [editing residency essay]. It truly shows how professional you are."