Things don't always go the way we plan. You may not have received that golden law school acceptance, but that doesn't mean you need to stop pursuing your dreams. It's time to come up with a plan B! The following resources will help you work on drafting that stunning waitlist letter, boost your law school profile, and start thinking about reapplying next year. This doesn't need to be the end of the law school road for you!
- Help! I've Been Waitlisted!
- You Can Get Accepted Off the Waitlist! Here’s How
- 7 Tips to Get You Off the Law School Waitlist
- Three Topics to Discuss in Waitlist Letters
- Writing Effective Waitlist Letters: A Quiz
How to Handle Rejection
- 3 Steps for Rejected Applicants
- You Can Do It: Reject Rejection!
- 3 Ways to Beat the Rejection Blues
- Got Dinged? You Can Handle It!
- So You Didn’t Get Into Law School…
Writing a law school waitlist letter? We can help. Reapplying to law school next year? We can guide you through that process as well. Browse our catalog of law school services for more information.
Work with these admissions Experts on your CASPA application