Your residency personal statement needs to introduce you, demonstrate your interests, and convince the admissions committee members that you have what it takes to succeed in their program. And then there's the rest of your application that needs to be in tip-top shape if you want to match at your top choice residency program.
Use the expert advice below to learn the steps you need to take to land the residency match of your dreams!
- Residency Applications: How to Match, a free webinar
- 5 Fatal Flaws to Avoid in Your Residency Personal Statements, a free guide
- MD, OBGYN, MPH Talks Med School and Residency Admissions, a podcast episode
- Keeping Up with Dr. Andrea Tooley – Ophthalmology Resident and Soon-To-Be-Fellow, a podcast episode
- 7 Tips for Matching at an OB-GYN Residency
- How Keeping a Journal as an M3 Can Save Your Residency Applications
- 3 Things to Watch for During Rotations
- 4 Must-Haves in Residency Personal Statements
- 4 Don’ts for Your Residency Personal Statements
- 5 Personal Statement Tips for Residency Applicants
- 3 Tips for Requesting Residency Letters of Recommendation
- What's the Best Way to Prep for Your Residency Interview & How Can Accepted Help
- Residency Admissions: How to Match as a Couple
- After the Match: How to Prepare for Residency
- Residency Admissions: What if I Didn’t Match
Get the help you need to create a compelling residency application when you work one-on-one with a seasoned admissions consultant. Browse our catalog of residency services to find the support you need today!