Everything you need to know about college admissions. Right here.
- The College Admissions Process from Start to Finish
- College Application Tips for Parents
- SAT Preparation Resources
- How to Prepare for College in High School
- Ivy League and other Top Universities
- Choosing the Right College for You
- College Application Weaknesses
- Applying with the Common Application
- College Essay Topics
- College Application Essays: Writing Tips from the Pros
- College Letters of Recommendation
- Tips for Waitlisted and Rejected Applicants
- College Admissions and Personal Statement Consulting & Editing
"Working with Alicia on my common application essay was an extremely great and beneficial experience. Her guidance was extremely helpful in thinking of the right idea for the essay and in expanding on the topic to best answer the question. She was extremely kind and provided me with many suggestions and ideas that really improved the quality of the essay. In just one hour, she transformed my essay into a strong piece of writing that I feel confident in, and which truly expresses who I am for colleges to see. She also showed me how helpful and important writing outlines for essays is, which is a skill that will greatly help me when I go to college. Overall, Alicia's kindness, leadership, and expertise made the experience extremely great, and this could not have been possible without her assistance!"