Congratulations on taking the first step towards acceptance at your dream school! A consultant will be in touch with you shortly.
In the meantime, here are some of our favorite resources for you to explore. We know you'll find something you love:
When you choose to work with an Accepted consultant, you will receive the following advantages:
• The professional assistance of a seasoned admissions expert and wordsmith. Our consultants bring decades of writing, editing, and admissions experience to the table. They know what works and what doesn't work in an application.
• An advocate who will bring out your individuality. A cookie-cutter application may sound good, but it won't get your accepted to a top program. Our consultants will help draw out your unique story—a story that the admissions committee members will enjoy and remember.
• Admissions consulting services that fit your needs. Whether you're starting from scratch and seeking comprehensive admissions advice, or have a complete set of close-to-perfect drafts and just need a pair of objective, fresh eyes to critique your essays, our consultants will make sure that you get the job done, and well.
Just wanted to let you know that I got admitted to Georgetown University, UCLA and NYU!
Thank you so much for all your help with my essays and with the application process in general. You made the process less stressful. By helping improve my essays you really strengthened my application. I appreciate all the time you took to help me.
I am over the moon excited and can't believe it! Jamie has been such amazing guidance and support through the whole experience and made me feel confident throughout the process that I am deserving of applying and also of getting in!
Thank you for all your support and encouragement. --Accepted.com London Business School Executive MBA
Hi Linda, Hope all is well.
I am writing you this e-mail for two reasons:
1) To let you know that I got accepted to CBS (Jterm 2019)
2) To thank Michelle for her work, dedication and great advice
I worked with Michelle on my CBS application as well as my INSEAD application. Thankfully, I got accepted in both schools. I truly believe that Michelle's input was crucial and highly important for the success of my application.
A big thanks to the accepted team - you guys do great things! :)