Get ready…get set…apply! If only it were that simple, right? Applying to business school, whether Harvard, Stanford, Booth or another top MBA program, can be compared to running a marathon—with months of training, followed by an intense and challenging run, culminating in supreme satisfaction.
Use the expert advice provided below to create a winning application strategy, from beginning to end. See you at the finish line!
Points to Ponder
- Navigating the MBA Maze, a special report.
- MBA Admissions A-Z: 26 Great Tips, a special report or email course.
- Things to Consider when Choosing an MBA Admissions Consultant, a special report.
- 5 Ways to Make B-Schools LOVE You, a free webinar.
- MBA Admissions 2013: What's New?, a free webinar.
- Video Tips: MBA Application Advice from Linda Abraham
- MBA Admissions Q&A
- The Waiting Game: What MBA Applicants Should Do After Hitting SUBMIT
- What Adcoms and Admissions Consultants Share
- Will That Be Regular or Decaf? MBA Programs Host Coffee Dates
- 5 Ways to Create, Clean Up, and Optimize Your Online Presence before Submitting Applications
- The Accepted Guide to Getting into Harvard Business School, a free webinar.
- Steer Your Way to a Stanford MBA, a free webinar.
- Leadership in Admissions, a special report.
- MBA Reality Check: Evaluate Your Profile for Acceptance, a free webinar.
- Three Ways to Boost Your MBA Application
- How to Show Growth in Your MBA Application
- 3 Tips for Showing Strengths in Your Application Essays
- How MBA Adcoms Evaluate Your GPA
- How Can You Get Accepted After Doing Something Stupid?
Get the help you need to create and then follow through with an admissions strategy when you use Accepted's MBA admissions consulting. View our MBA admissions catalog to see the many ways Accepted can help you develop a winning MBA application.