Medical School Admissions 101
Have you just begun the medical school application process? Are you ready to move on -- after sweating through the MCAT? Are you approaching the end of medical school and now need to apply for residency?
Medical School Admissions 101 pages can help you with all these questions and more. Click any of the links below and Accepted.com’s experts will smooth your way through what could otherwise be a rocky application process.
- General Advice for Med School Applicants
- Guide for Parents of Applicants
- Med School, Residency & Fellowship Essay Tips
- The AMCAS Application
- Writing Your Medical School Secondary Essays
- Letters of Recommendation Advice
- Dealing with Low MCAT Scores or GPA
- Interview Advice
- Non-Traditional Med School Applicants
- Post-Baccalaureate Admissions Advice
- Residency Admissions Advice
- Waitlist Advice
- Med School Admissions Consulting & Personal Statement Editing